17.6.10

au revoir aspen

It was good to get outa town for a bit. I left Boulder for Aspen on Saturday. It was rainy when I started the trip into the mountains, and even more rainy when I finished. The iffy weather didn't keep me from getting outdoors though. I went for some sweet rides with my buddy Wylie. We made our way up to the Maroon Bells where there was plenty of fresh snow.
After a few days, the storm passed and the weather was p.e.r.f.e.c.t. We also took a ride up to the Ruedi Reservoir outside of Basalt.
I made my way back 'home' to Denver/Boulder. I drove through Independence Pass for the first time which was absolutely gorgeous.

So back in the city is where I am...

There is a lot of nonsense floating around in my brain. There are a lot of thoughts in my head that I am happy about. There are also lots of things on my mind that I wish weren't. I don't know what is in store for me during the next few days in CO, but I am eager to get out in the wilderness and be under the stars. Maybe that will bring some clarity.

BA-somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment