12.1.10

Better late than never

It's a bit late for this, but I'd like to talk about my new years resolution. Thats right, I just have ONE...

My resolution is to follow through with things. It really makes me upset when people fail to live up to their word. Therefore, I have decided to follow through with everything that I have planned. Despite whether or not my plans are made public or not, I plan on following through with everything that I have proposed. I do not want to let anybody down, most importantly myself.

One thing that I have noticed recently in my life are people that have been doing just that; failing to live up to their word. To me, it doesn't matter if the slightest and seemingly most insignificant actions are left undone, it is still failure. Failing to follow through with things in life could seem inconsequential to somebody, yet mean the world to someone else.

BA-down and out

No comments:

Post a Comment