13.11.09

healin' up, headin' out


The cast came off today, 4 weeks earlier than expected. I was given this wimpy little splint and instructed to keep it on the majority of the time. I'm able to take it off to shower and wiggle my thumb around a bit a few times a day. O ya, and I shaved for the first time in 5 weeks, but left a little somethin for the day. Just thought I'd give the goatee a test ride - don't worry, it'll be gone tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm headed up north to Montana to visit my good friend Hannah! Lookin' forward to getting out of town for a bit and into some colder weather. I would like to leave you with a simple thought that came to mind during a deep conversation earlier today:
'You don't know who you are, until you know who you aren't'
Figure it out.

BA-out


No comments:

Post a Comment