30.11.09

deuce-deuce


This weekend was awesome. Thanksgiving has always been a big deal in my family. My mom's birthday is Nov. 27, mine is Nov. 28th, my uncle's is Dec. 2, my sister's is Dec. 6th, and my stepdad's is Dec. 17. So, above being thankful for everything in our lives, our family makes this holiday into a big birthday/wknd party. Food was fantastic. Time with friends was fun. Time with family couldn't have been better.

Days were filled with relaxing activities such as hiking, being 'gonged' (more on this another time, possibly), cooking, and school work. Nights were spent in good company, going out and celebrating the end of what has been the best year of my life, and the beginning of what will be the new best year of my life.

Now, its time to focus on school for a couple more weeks.

BA-out

No comments:

Post a Comment